Pass through beta

Im using the beta pass through with my pro. Keeps sticking on taking pics and inspecting. I’ve shut everything down and started over. Same thing?

You need to post in the beta passthrough discussion thread. Support doesn’t “support” the beta, it’s the dev team that monitors that discussion.

3 Likes

I’m sorry you’ve run into trouble while running a print using the Pro Passthrough beta feature. Thank you for letting us know about this. @eflyguy is correct. Since this feature is still in beta, learning more about issues like this will help our team to evaluate Pro Passthrough and make improvements. In order to gather feedback about this for our team in a single location, we’ve started the thread on the community form which Eflyguy mentioned.

This thread is the best place for our beta participants to share information when they run into trouble. Since you’ve run into a persistent issue, will you please do the following?

This will help us to better understand the circumstances surrounding the trouble you ran into. I’m going to close this thread. If you run into trouble which is unrelated to the beta, please post a new topic here in Problems & Support, or email us at support@glowforge.com and we’ll be happy to help!