Passthrough not engraving

I have been trying to use the passthrough thing to engrave a big logo for my company but everytime I hit the print button on the program it gets stuck at “Preparing your print”. I’ve been patient and let it load for 30-40 mins but it doesn’t work. It doesn’t even give me an error message. It’s been working just fine when I cut things using passthrough, does engraving just not work on passthrough? Is anyone else having this problem specific to using the passthrough? Thanks.

Support can’t help with this, you need to post in the beta discussion thread, the dev team that monitors that discussion.

It sounds like it might be a file problem… you do need to report this on the Beta thread so they see it… but if you want to zip your file and load it there, I can take a look at it to see if there’s anything going on with the file later this morning.

I’m sorry that you ran into trouble with your print. I’d like to take a look at your design file and check it for anything which would prevent it from processing which might be unrelated to Pro Passthrough. If you’d like, you can either share it here on the forum or email it to my attention at support@glowforge.com and I’ll be happy to take a look!

1 Like

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.