Passthrough Remainder Disappeared, How Do I get it back?

I was using the passthrough, and on my 3rd adjustment, the final remainder reverted back to the second remainder. How can I continue with the final remainder to complete this project, or is there a way to manually crop my current artwork where it needs to be to complete the final stage?

Oh no, I’m sorry to hear you’ve hit a snag.

I’ve extracted the log files from your Glowforge to review your most recent prints, and compared it with the details you’ve provided.

It appears for the print in question, your Glowforge was rebooted during the print process. Because of this, you won’t be able to restart your print from where you left off. I’m sorry as I know this isn’t the news you wanted to here.

To investigate further, can you inspect both ends of the power cord? If you notice any damage, try another power cord. Next, plug in the end of the power cord that goes to the Glowforge, making sure it is inserted all the way in and plug the other end of the power cord into the outlet, making sure it is inserted all the way in.

Is this the first time you’ve experienced trouble like this on a Pro Passthrough print? If not, please include any additional approximate date and times of affected prints for us to review.

Yea I rebooted it because it wouldn’t continue the last part of the print. I thought a reboot was my last hope if there was a connection issue between my computer and the glowforge. I waited for an hour or so for it to continue after the last alignment. I would click start, but it kept getting stuck in the buffering phase. But after the reboot, it still wasn’t working so I went to the dashboard and back into the project. Thats when I realized it was gone.

Thank you so much for providing that additional information and I’m sorry to hear about the failed project.

If the print is interrupted, either from unexpected errors or lifting the lid while your printer is busy, you will not be able to continue printing that section. If the print was able to finish, you can continue by aligning manually.

We have some helpful tips and tricks on our support page here.

Would you let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns?

There hasn’t been any activity on this thread for a while. I’m going to close post, should any additional questions or concerns arise, don’t hesitate to reach back out to us!