Pegboard Design Generator I need one

I have used so many things! Assembly and Affinity designer mostly

Ok I will download today. I must warn you my intelligence at learning new programs borders on the ridiculous

I love how easy you make this sound=0) I thought I had figured it out in Designer but I was VERY wrong.

1 Like

Just takes a little time to learn the app of your choice…

4 Likes

OMG that would be amazing!

I swear to you there is nothing I cant make so complicated it no longer makes sense.

3 Likes

What’s the point of a custom pegboard that can’t use a standard hooks? It almost as bad as ikea’s SKÅDIS locked proprietary formats.

3 Likes

Festi Box Generator

Generated SVG

Generator Settings

I guess I should had looked at the pegboard in the garage, real pegboard isn’t offset on each row.

5 Likes

I really like this series actually :cry:

Do get me wrong, I like their stuff, just that it isn’t compatible with the standard.

1 Like

That’s the part I don’t mind - most “the standard” pegboard accessories don’t look like things you really want in a house/office.

1 Like

Here is what I threw together quickly after work:
holegenerator (v1.0.0).zip (3.4 KB)

I will try to get it hosted on GitHub like before.

I measured my own pegboard for default. It had quarter inch holes spaced one inch apart, so I made that the default.

Edit: It is now hosted here: Pegboard Hole Generator

Let me know if you run into any issues. I threw it together pretty quick.

13 Likes

Be careful what you ask for…

You are the best! I’m going to make a bunch for my kids!

3 Likes

Your pegboard hole generator, in action. :slight_smile:

It worked like a dream. I’ll be painting it so it’ll match the rest of my displays. Thank you so much for taking the time to make this for us.

9 Likes

No problem! I am glad it was useful!

3 Likes

How about i take a picture of my tools spread out in the bench and it lays out the pegboard and optimizes the tool location? Oh, and if you could have that done by morning, it would be great… i have customers waiting!

3 Likes

That would be an amazing idea! Before I begin, I need a picture of every possible tool you could have on a bench (with every possible angle it could laying and seen from) and the measurements of each tool.

… wait… I don’t think JavaScript will be able to process the image. We will need to invest in AWS servers for Java processing.

"DING"

Oh man, budget just ran out… I guess the project is cancelled…

7 Likes

You are so wonderful!
Is there anyway to make shapes of the pegs or pegboard?
Thank you so much for your time and skill

Something like that might be possible, but the interface could be tricky…