Pegboard Screwdriver Organizer

EDIT: New topic under Free Designs Here
I haven’t been happy with pegboard screwdriver holders… They are generally terrible! So I made my own! This version can hold up to 35mm handle width, 6mm diameter driver shaft, medium length drivers.
It allows for drivers with flared ends like the flathead for example since it doesn’t need a hole big enough to fit the whole driver down. It uses the weight of the driver head to stay in place and allows drivers to be stacked closer together on top.
I plan on adding “support” for longer drivers with a bigger diameter shaft and fixing a few “bugs” before I release it.
And it will be on the “Free Laser Designs” forum for you all!

54 Likes

Awesome practical project!

3 Likes

Very nice! Thanks for sharing!!

2 Likes

That’s near. Thanks for sharing. I look forward to seeing the final results

2 Likes

Pretty cool! Are the symbols on the front to denote the type of head of the screwdriver? Assuming so, but wanted to ask.

I created something similar about 20+ years ago out of a piece of spare oak I had lying around. I may finally need to upgrade to this!

2 Likes

I love the symbols in the front! Great design work too :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Great job! I have been using some of the pegboard stuff in the Free Designs section, but in reorganizing my room, am finding several things I want to make different designs for. I need your design, so am happy you are planning on sharing it! Are the bugs fixed yet? :rofl: :ant: :cricket:

2 Likes

Yes lol the symbols were just a quick addition, the final print is going to be blank so anyone can quickly add their own labels using the Glowforge app!

1 Like

It is almost finished! I’m currently working on the mounting system. I want it to really snap in place well!

Yay! Looking forward to it! Thank you for all your work on this. (Now can you make me one with slots instead of holes to hold things like scissors, or the Kobalt kits that have 6 pieces of wire cutters, side cutters, snips…) :grin:

1 Like

That’s a good idea!

1 Like

Looks like a great way to organize!

2 Likes