Personalized Minimalist 2-Pocket Wallet

Made this wallet, design by Laura Gray@PupYouUp_Designs for a friend. Added her initials and an image related to a card game she created. It’s a fantastically easy pattern.

18 Likes

Making Laura’s wallet is on my to-do list!

7 Likes

It’s super easy. Cut in 5 minutes. The longest part was dying the leather, painting it, finishing it. Sewed up in maybe 15 minutes. Would have been faster if I had a stitching pony.

8 Likes

This turned out great!

7 Likes

There was a stitching pony in the catalog. It used thick draftboard and was a pain in the butt for me to put together. But it works beautifully.

7 Likes

I designed a simpler stitching pony than the one in the catalog and, put the files in the FLD section:

It gets a fair amount of use and, has continued to be great. Opens and closes quickly. Holds tightly. Adjustable.

As I mentioned somewhere in all of that, you can also buy a stitching pony for like $20 if you don’t want to make one.

10 Likes

Making the stitching pony is also on my to-do list! Before I make the wallet of course! @evermorian, I have yours - it’s one of the first FLDs I ever got when I first bought my GF a couple years ago!

6 Likes