Personalized Ornaments for Volunteers

Last year my wife wanted to create ornaments for all the teachers and helpers that volunteered during the year:

So of course she wanted to do it again this year!

Thanks again, @geek2nurse , for the beautiful design you provided!

33 Likes

Wow, looks like quite a few! Very nice gift!

4 Likes

So pretty. They will love them!

4 Likes

There were 28 to give one to each volunteer.

I made more than that because some of them got messed up, and I wasn’t going to give out something that wasn’t perfect. I think at least five of them either didn’t cut right or I messed up something in the process.

I also did ornaments for the teachers, helpers, and bus drivers of my kids school. I forgot to get pictures of them before we sent them off.

7 Likes

What a lovely and thoughtful present.

3 Likes

I love these!

3 Likes

Lovely :heart:

3 Likes

I know they’ll love them. Knowing that you took the time to make them and personalize them will mean a lot to the recipients. You and your wife are special.

4 Likes

That’s really amazing … and It’s very special for someone to take their time to show they care and appreciate someone else.

3 Likes

We handed out all but six tonight. The rest will have get theirs after Christmas.

Many were very touched. My wife handed them out, but several people sought me out (I was volunteering, taking pictures of families in a photo booth) to thank me and talk to me about the ornaments.

2 Likes

Wow how lovely, your wife has been busy!

1 Like

It’s TRADITION!

3 Likes

What a thoughtful gift! They turned out beautiful

2 Likes