Pineapples!

I redesigned it, so it is a little different, but you don’t need to flip them, and can just cut them out. I will put it here, and add it to the original post. I will zip this one so it forces download. the other one you need to right click on the image and download it to use it.

pineapple_new_multi.svg.zip (8.9 KB)

Just saw this being sold on Etsy and they used you pic :thinking:

1 Like

It’s not me! I don’t have an Etsy shop! Hmm maybe I should make one.

Do you have a link?

Its listed with several files from the free designs here.

1 Like

The IP owner can report the infringement here: Etsy :: Your place to buy and sell all things handmade

I recommend all of the affected people should do so and stop this person from making money from your generosity.

And if the thief reads this, then you should be ashamed of yourself, remove these items immediately from your Etsy store, and pay the money you have made to those whose work you have stolen. People like you will ruin this generosity for everyone.

5 Likes

I see @designvh619 's more awesome snowflake ornament gift box, and @geek2nurse 's awesome wall mail sorter and tons of other wonderful designs. with 84 sales on this @ 8.95 = $751.80

Thank you for sharing.

3 Likes

Sorry guys, I’m new here. I knew the designs belonged to people in here just didnt know who. Her profile pic is on Etsy maybe it matching the name or picture here?

4 Likes

Great question! Thank you again for letting us know. Not sure if it is the same person!

1 Like

It apparently has been fixed as Link no longer works
:upside_down_face:

6 Likes

I just saw that Pineapple apple pen is in the background in one of the scenes of the Emoji movie.

Hmm, now I want to know all of the videos in the background in the movie.

3 Likes

I am about to die!! :rofl: I’ve laughed so hard, my side hurts!

1 Like