Pineapples!

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Every Friday is a tropical Friday here :smile:
Iā€™m glad that you like the design!

1 Like

He is bringing sexy back

1 Like

These are now scattered all over the hospital. With the failed ones dispersed throughout the er because people didnā€™t bring them home. Fun little give away!

1 Like

Make it stop! Lmao Jules!

1 Like

the best pineapple pen version https://youtu.be/nvbZRa4AfCw

1 Like

Where can I get information about the pegs you mentioned? (And the pineapples look great BTW!)

1 Like

I think he is referencing the honeycomb pins. Honeycomb bed holdown pins

2 Likes

Scary!

Thank you! And everyone needs the pegs! They are amazing! you can make 1 million of them in all of the negative space that you arenā€™t using :):grin:

Though then you would need to make a box to hold themā€¦

5 Likes

ā€¦ or, a tray or somethingā€¦

:grinning:

1 Like

Nice!!!

1 Like

pineapplexvipin
a little better layout, pops the center out to make the flip easier, and uses the negative space to make a plethora of useful tools. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Thanks!!!

1 Like

I love pineapples so this is perfect. Thank you so much for sharing!!

1 Like

I am tickled with this video. Even more tickled that I actually watched the ENTIRE video!! I went through the house doing that silly side stepping and saying the lyrics just to irritate my teenagers!! Fabulous find!! ha ha

3 Likes

im going to make them and hide them around the house, itā€™ll be like the show ā€œPSYCHā€ they be everywhere.

1 Like

Hahahahaha:)

I made a lot of the pins, and the box to hold them! I used the little box in the GF how tutorials. It works great! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really like these. I just got my Glowforge and I have only cut the sample they walk you through. I am not even sure how to save these files. I donā€™t understand a lot of things about speed and all that but I hope to learn quickly.
Thank you everyone for all the great input on all the things I have read and seen so far.

1 Like