Pirate's Booty

Oh yeah…I had forgotten MicroMark. Dang! (That’s another one of those spend hundreds of bucks before you can blink sites.) :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

ok, yep, I think I’m just being a bit slow today. I checked out the Free Laser Designs and I’m still not seeing the pirate chest (Searched the section for Pirate’s Booty and still found nothing).

*sigh

:frowning:

3 Likes

Oh, I might have called it something else…that was last year…

4 Likes

Just careful typing that into Google… Interesting people out there…

6 Likes

Are we sure it’s not “Bounty”? I thought pirates had bounties. :slight_smile: What if we just called it a “Score”? LOL

Edit: Nevermind, I googled… it is in fact a booty. I saw mostly links to types of popcorn, not sure what @jordanloshinsky was looking up. :wink:

5 Likes

I think he must have been on the Pirate’s Booty Call web site

6 Likes

“You don’t have to be lonely, at PiratesOnly… dot commm…”

3 Likes
4 Likes

You know how pirates can tell if their treasure chest is empty or not?

They have to shake their booty.

Sorry–dad humor.

7 Likes

Wife’s been out of town all week… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Think I found it.

3 Likes

Yeah that’s it! Chuckle! :wink:

1 Like

Arrr…yer canna be the onlie resident of piratey mein here.

10 Likes

Hey, you’re not kiddin’! :sunglasses::thumbsup:

2 Likes

To err is human, to arr is pirate on one plate frame and mmmmm…bacon! on the other. My two favorite things on one car. :grinning:

3 Likes

yarrr… we all have our own kind of pirate bootay…

6 Likes

“To the Boarding!”

5 Likes

Now you people are scaring me! :fearful:

3 Likes

…and of course, who can ever forget the famous Lectroid, John Big-Bootey

3 Likes

Looks awesome!!

In the Seattle area (not sure how big of an area) there is Tacoma Screw (they might be in Tacoma, too, but I’m never looking for screws when I go there). They are awesome! They have so many sizes and shapes of screws it’s not funny.

I asked the person working for a screw, gesturing with my fingers “about this long and this wide” and she said “oh, that’s a 6H” (or something), pulled out a bin, grabbed a screw and it was perfect and she gave me a dozen free since they were tiny. Highly recommended. :slight_smile:

8 Likes