Pirates of the Caribbean German candle pyramid plans

I did not know they had that! (I’ve been getting the larger sheets and cutting them down.) $3 a pop is dang cheap but how twisted and bowed was it, like a gently rolling hill or a totally bitchin’ wave?

Wow, this looks amazing!

1 Like

Wow!! I love this

1 Like

rolling hills. Nice thing is when I cut the parts out, they would flatten out.

Kiwistudios Do you mind if we use this but alter it a bit? I have a client that owns a candle store here in Wyoming and I know this would be a hit with Cowboys and ladies of the evening.

This is covered in the forum guidelines and also in the forum description pinned to the top.

No right is granted to share this work or modifications to it outside this forum.

By using a creative work posted by another forum member, you agree not to share that work or your modifications outside this forum, or to use the work or your modifications for any commercial purposes. You also agree that you will share physical objects made from these works with others only as long as there is no direct or indirect compensation, financial or otherwise, in exchange.

3 Likes

I did not see this until today. If it even still applies, saddle up, cowpoke.

1 Like

:joy::joy::rofl:
I love a good pun

1 Like

Great thank you

This is so cool! My wife will love it!

1 Like

Amazing!!!

1 Like

Thank you for this beautiful file. This was very generous of you. :star_struck: :blush:

2 Likes

I am new to Glowforge and still trying to figure the community out. I saw the Pirates of the Caribbean German candle pyramid and it’s adorable. I was wondering how do I get the files? Am I missing something? How does this work?

Thank you.
Robyn

1 Like

Right click on the elements that look like line drawings and save as svg to your computer.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. I appreciate your quick response. I kept looking for a link to a file. Told you I am new to this. Have a great day!

2 Likes

Dklgood beat me to it but, yes, right click and save. Looking forward to seeing how your version comes out.

This is so cool and one of our favorite rides. Thank you for sharing!!

1 Like

I like how you didn’t clean it. The burnt look helps with the end product.

1 Like

I feel like I’ve been under a rock. I don’t recall ever seeing or hearing about a candle spinner before! lol
This is cool! Thanks for sharing!

Also known as Christmas Pyramids, they are huge in Europe (both in popularity and, sometimes, size). Look them up, they are a delight!

2 Likes