Plastic ring broke off of the wheel

I was getting a lot of lines and weird cuts so I suspected it was time for a good cleaning or there was debris on the track. Took the head off and found one of the black plastic rings broke in half. Is this something I need? Should I just remove the other or can I order a replacement?

1 Like

That bites :frowning:

You’re gonna want to post pictures of the broken parts and support will be here as soon as they can to help you out.

Yeah, just like that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! I accidentally hit the button before I was finished. :woman_facepalming: I’m guessing I can’t just take the other off since the side without it isn’t moving down the track when I spin it like the other side. Bad timing on a Friday though.

1 Like

Yeah, probably not. Safer to wait on support :pensive:

1 Like

I had a different idler wheel crack and Support had a replacement to me within a week.

Good luck!

3 Likes

I wouldn’t do anything without support anyway because I’m still under warranty.

1 Like

When they tell you they’ll ship you a replacement wheel, I’d ask for two. Just planning ahead.

5 Likes

They will likely just send the whole plate as they did when my head fan died so you could get a new head fan too.

3 Likes

Oh no! I’m so sorry to see that the wheel on your carriage plate has broken. This is covered under your warranty and we would like to send you a replacement. The wheel is not available separately, we will be sending you a compete carriage plate.

I’m going to follow up about this in email shortly to request shipping information from you, so I’m going to close this thread.

5 Likes