Pocket business card holder

Thank You Great job

2 Likes

Very nice! Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Mahalo @connieshearing and @BRH. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

WOW!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!! My friend was just asking if I could make one for him and I need one too!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

It’s a glue and clamp project :slight_smile: my pleasure!

1 Like

Sweet design! I downloaded it, but the svg file isn’t there.

Previously for anyone who wants to get those needle top bottles:

3 Likes

Thats weird. Hmm

It’s there. I just downloaded to check.

It IS in there. I see it showing as a Chrome HTML document, rather than an SVG for some reason.

1 Like

You could drag and drop the file into your art software and resave it. Otherwise I am not sure.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing . i have cut some cards out of 1\8 acrylic clear everyone seams to like them .

2 Likes

That seems like thick business cards! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks so much for this pattern! I modified it with my own business design.

7 Likes

I totally forgot to post a pic of the one I did for my brother in law for Xmas. And now realize I only have pics of the unfinished version. Looks nicer (and a lot darker) with the wax finish on it.

I used some little strip pieces of walnut that came in a wood scrap box. Then hand sanded/rounded the edges/corners to soften it.

9 Likes

These tiny squeeze glue, where can one find them?!

amazon.

1 Like

@Pixels_and_Pieces that is really cool! It looks great! I was just thinking the other day that I wanted to make one with just one leaf width, now that I’m not handing out a ton of business cards on a daily basis. :slight_smile:

@shop what kind of wood is that? That looks amazing!

Thank you so much for posting your pictures, it brings me joy to see something that I designed out in the world. :slight_smile:

Those glue bottles are absolutely amazing. I have one of them laying around every room of my house now filled with glue. I use a syringe to fill them.

it’s walnut. the final piece was significantly darker. i finished it with feed’n’wax.

1 Like

I need some walnut! And feed and wax!

1 Like