I had been fighting for much of the day with some non Proof grade acrylics discovering that some of them must be extruded so I throw my hands in the air and look for a proof grade purple to just hand the job to and not think about speed, passes, or any of that.
The design had been revamped so there would be almost no waste except around the sides so a few places lines half overlapped for a millimeter or so but every sharp corner was replaced by a curve.
At the top it looks great, but on the bottom only those short overlaps made it to the other side with nothing else showing. I tried recutting and it was about a half millimeter off so I did not even finish it.
I go back and apparently it had reset and was not showing what it was, nor did it show that the purple was the last thing I cut. The logo thing was still visible but I just found the med purple in the pull down and ran it again with exactly the same results.
I just ran the proof grade again on the same location and burned it a lot but it just barely made it through to the paper in back and a 5"x7" chunk of purple proof grade is now junk.
This is now;
Earlier I shot this;
And you can see at the bottom that even though not off by much it was enough to make hash of the design.