Popsicles

I am not your amazing how-did-she-do-that designer. Today one of the minions finished her fudgesicle and said, “hey mom, I bet we could put a drink in a glass and use this popsicle stick to make our own popsicle. In the freezer.”
I responded, “Mmm hmmm.”
“So can we do it right now?”
Only if I get to laser something…

50 Likes

Looks pretty amazing to me! (And I love popsicles!) :grinning::+1:

4 Likes

I love seeing these traced designs!

3 Likes

This looks awesome! It would further fun to have my kids draw their own and make sure that popsicle theft is kept down to a tolerable count. Awesome idea.

5 Likes

Make a cardboard jig and engrave the sticks with cute sayings that are hidden under the ice. The melt will reveal the surprise.

7 Likes

Awww! I’m glad you didn’t try to laser engrave the popsicle, though. That would have been a mess. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

i’m sure we can figure this out. it’s basically like fried ice cream.

5 Likes

Sounds like a challenge :slight_smile:

But my freezer is only 0F and I think you’d want one that’s colder (my daughter’s ice cream shop keeps theirs at -20F). If they’re not hard enough they’d melt pretty quick but I would think really low power/high speed like paper engraves ought to work. Chocolate works at room temp after all.

2 Likes

yes, although chocolate doesn’t melt at room temperature.

i like this idea of engraving ice cream bars, though…

2 Likes

Maybe not your room temp. Some of the reports from AZ, NM, etc in the GF temp alerts threads are chocolate melting temperatures :slight_smile:

3 Likes

yes but there’s an obvious accepted room temp as used when describing safety / food / etc.

it’s not language’s fault these people are masochists!

1 Like

Now, now…we have NO ROOM FOR NEGATIVITY! Ha!

4 Likes

Taking @marmak3261’s suggestion, I picked up some riddles from this discussion:

And placed them on my craft sticks.

I am having no luck attaching svg files. Somehow they get corrupted. So you can’t have them… you’ll have to make your own. If I can do it in 10 minutes, you can do it in 3 minutes.

Still, I’m going to go make some more popsicles.

23 Likes

That last picture looked like a full size room with giant Popsicles when I first looked at it.

18 Likes

I saw the exact same thing! Some sort of weird optical illusion??

9 Likes

Looks like a garage, that makes the trick :joy:

7 Likes

What a great idea!!!

1 Like

i kind of want a giant popsicle, now.

5 Likes

That’s it exactly!

Glad I’m in good company…now open the garage door and let us in!!

1 Like