Pottstown, PA here...The eagle has landed

Thanks! One last one. Is GOMER still used?

Oh you get slapped for thatā€¦

2 Likes

Thatā€™d make a good machine name :grinning:

4 Likes

I recently watched Full Metal Jacket (again)ā€¦ So many excellent possible names for a glowforge LOL!

2 Likes

I think ā€œMe love you long timeā€ might be too long to fit.

3 Likes

I was thinking more like Snowflake or Raptorman. Hhahahahaha

1 Like

Personally, Iā€™d prefer to go with BRBPR since until a few moments ago I didnā€™t know what it meant :wink: (and wouldnā€™t have been remotely curious enough to find out.)

My problem with things like this in a note, is it is a symyptom. I always tell my residents to write the diagnosis not the symptom. You can be unsure (write probable before is the CMS standard), heck you can even be wrong, be at least be decisive. The reason is if the patient deteriorates, knowing that they had blood in their stool is useless (was it a tiny amount from irritate hemorrhoids or massive bleeding from a diverticulitis). Also when you write a symptom your plan is vague, when you write a diagnosis (even if you are wrong) you have to put at least an internally consistent plan in the note.

2 Likes

Personally, Iā€™d go for PBR me ASAP since itā€™s pretty hot and sunny where Iā€™m at today. :beer:

2 Likes

My Brother went to Hill School in '82 and my uncle was a Physics teacher there. Iā€™ve been to Pottstown a few times, always around thanksgiving.

Iā€™m ~2 blocks from The Hill School. Listen for the sound of gunshots and my house is 2 doors away. Iā€™m in the GHETTO!

2 Likes

ā€œOn a cold and gray Chicago morninā€™
A poor little baby child is bornā€

4 Likes

Just looked where Pottstown is. Not that far from my sister in West Chester!

Used to see the occasional 4th of July in Pottstown. Went to camp in Geigertown.

Not too far, thatā€™s true. Less than an hour.

1 Like

ha haā€¦I love the name you gave your LaGlowforge!

3 Likes

Just FYIā€¦you can save/export in Silhouette Studio if you have the Business Edition and the latest update. I, too, have a lot of those designs I am hoping to use with the laser.

Yes, Iā€™ve upgraded to v4 and Business Edition. I still do most of my designing in Silhouette Designer, as that is what I had been used to. I think that it has a really good auto trace function. I do some point editing, but it is minimal. I also find that exporting to PDF works great.

1 Like