Pre-Release Candidates Named

Ah, I see… divine intervention!!!

(quickly checking inbox / spam folders)

Looks like I’m on the :glowforge: naughty list as well as out of likes for the day…

Seriously, congrats — we’re all looking forward to seeing your projects! :squeeee:

15 Likes

Congratulations!! Looking forward to what starts showing up in the made by GF folder (can’t remember actual name). I was wondering if the pre-releaser’s were just keeping silent or able to rub our faces in… errr I mean announce it to the forum :grin:. Look forward to seeing more peeps coming forward soon (and eventually EVERYONE !!!). keep hoping all and again - Congrats to the “chosen ones” ! (Seriously !!)

17 Likes

Congratulations man! I look forward to all the juicy goodness to follow!

11 Likes

I definitely just triple checked my spam folder.

Congrats sir!

9 Likes

Congrats! Excited to see your creations.

7 Likes

congrats

7 Likes

Just engrave “I’m sorry” on all of the communion wafers for next week. :smiling_imp:

23 Likes

Nice @marmak3261. There goes the theory that all pre-releases will stay in Cali.

8 Likes

Woo hoo! Congrats! Can’t wait to see what you can do!!

12 Likes

Happy Birthday @smcgathyfay! I hope you are enjoying it. You must have been working hard today, or having a nice birthday spa day! It’s been crazy on the forum!

13 Likes

Congratulations!

I decided that I don’t want to be a beta tester in any way shape or form… Mainly because the only window I have in my too small apartment is actually a sliding glass door… And I don’t want to have to make a 6 foot tall wedge just so I can vent.

Can’t wait to see what you make with your 'forge!

7 Likes

Lol spa day I wish…maybe Friday on my day off…lol

6 Likes

Aren’t you going to have to do this when you get your production unit?

3 Likes

40w Basic / 45w Pro :smile:

9 Likes

I got a Pro with the Air filter. So as long as the Air filter is not super late, then I should be okay.

4 Likes

Lucky you!! Hope to see your ideas come reality :wink:

Happy Cake day!! :birthday:

7 Likes

:squeeee::glowforge::squeeee:

8 Likes

Congrats!!!

5 Likes

Awesome! I can’t wait to see what you create!

7 Likes

Congrats :squeeee: :glowforge: :squee: :glowforge: :squee: :glowforge:

I got nothing in the email but I’m so happy to see that you got one :grin:

3 Likes