Premium features not working for me

When I try to use any of the premium features I get a splash screen about how awesome they are and I’ve unlocked it with my subscription but it does not actually DO any of the features. When I click “get started” or just the X to exit, it takes me back to my design without implementing the awesome features.

Actually, everyone has access to the Premium features right now, so signing up for them should result in you keeping them after the 3rd of November. (In other words, you shouldn’t see a change in the screen at all. You get to keep everything there.)

You can go to the Catalog and download the Free with Premium files to your Dashboard now though…I’m not sure that part was activated until the subscription.

Thanks Jules, I did sign up but when I try to do anything, like mirror my design or add text, I get the above splash screen and it does not do the thing I want it to do. It won’t add a simple square, circle, text, anything.

Actually, nevermind. I closed my browser and reopened it and now it works. Weird.

2 Likes

I’m sorry that you ran into trouble when getting started with Glowforge Premium. Thank you for the update that restarting your browser resolved the issue.

I’m going to close this thread. If you run into trouble again, or have other questions, please post a new topic here on the forum or email us at support@glowforge.com and we’ll be happy to help.