Hey all - I had a project today using the Vollkhorn font generated in the Glowforge app after I added my own SVG to cut.
The text looked like it rendered correctly, but engraved with extra lines across the words. Words in other fonts worked fine.
Once I went back and looked in the Glowforge app, I could see in the sidebar that the words in Vollkhorn actually had dark areas where the lines were generated. I think maybe the vector is open and is causing the system to try and close them on the font by generating these lines.
It’s probably worth looking and seeing if there’s a problem with this font, because I can’t find any other issue.