Premium not shared in household?

I don’t know if this is intentional or not, and I can’t seem to find an answer anywhere. My husband and I (obviously live in the same household and use the same glowforge) have a glowforge pro. I purchased premium, but when he logs into his account he can’t use premium. I understand not wanting it shared with anyone and everyone, but we’re in the same household… is this working as intended? If so, why disallow members of the same household from access to premium. I assumed since we were on the same glowforge that it would be shared between the two of us, not exclusive to the person who upgraded.

1 Like

You have to go into your premium and add him as a shared user - you get 3 total I believe. I’m not 100% sure how because I haven’t done it, but it’s there.

1 Like

Thanks so much! I couldn’t find anything about this and wasn’t sure if it was even possible.

1 Like

Oh! I just found the note - and it’s not yet available. They talked about it, but I guess it’s not implemented yet. Sorry for the head fake.

Under “And it’s going to keep getting better” it says “Added members - Your membership is not just for you! Each paid member can invite two friends and family members to share their benefits.”

1 Like

No worries, it’s still something. I appreciate it!

1 Like