Premium Suddenly Disabled

We subscribed to Premium when it left Beta, and have been using it since then without incident. Today, after taking a break from our business for a week, I logged back in and found our Premium was disabled AND all of my designs on my Dashboard were wiped away. Has anyone else had a similar problem? I sent a Support request, but I’m wondering if this might be a bigger issue or if I’m just the lucky winner.

This is a glitch. Log in with a different browser and email Support.

Thanks for the suggestion! I did email Support already, but logging in from a different browser on a totally different machine gave me the same results. Hopefully support will be quick on it… I use the text feature for engraving very regularly.

FYI posting in this section opens a support ticket, so you needn’t have also sent an email. It’s best to do one or the other, not both, in order not to slow them down. :wink:

2 Likes

Ah… that I didn’t know, this is the first time I’ve needed support. Thank you!

3 Likes

This should be something that is stated in BIG BOLD LETTERS at the top of the chat window when making a post in this section. That shouldn’t be too hard to code. That would cut down on duplicate tickets enormously.

2 Likes

It does say it if you read the sticky post at the top of the section. :slight_smile: I guess most people don’t do that; I must have been on super-picky forums in my “formative” Internet years, because I always check the sticky post before posting in a new forum, to make sure I’m not going to get in trouble!

@BleakChimera since we are working with you over email, I’m going to close this ticket.

1 Like