Premium upgrade?

I’m sorry I can’t find the answer to this. I logged into make something to today and half my prior projects have disappeared. I can’t use the Text function unless I upgrade to Premium, apparently. However, I have gotten no emails about upgrading. How much is it? What are the benefits? Is it a monthly subscription?

I’ve looked on the message board and through my email- no communication on this?

Try a different browser to see if that makes a difference.

No changes seen here.

This may help. But you should have a free trial right now,so support will need to help if you do not.

See:

and

GF doesn’t send email updates. They post them here.

I’m sorry that you ran into trouble while using the app. Thank you for letting us know about this. So that I can look into this further, I’ll need a bit more information to investigate. Please do the following:

1. Go to https://www.whatismybrowser.com/
  2. Look for the header that says “Your web browser’s unique URL”
  3. Click the button that says “Copy URL to Clipboard”
  4. Reply to this, and paste in the link provided

After I have your browser information, I’ll look into this with our team and I’ll follow up with additional information as soon as it’s available.

I’m just checking in to let you know that I’ve verified with our team that you should still be able to currently access the premium features as part of the beta. If you’re still running into trouble while using the app, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.