Preparing for Print taking long time than it used to be

Preparing for Print taking long time than it used to be - Has anything changed in the recent past that is causing this ? Has anyone else owning glow forge for more than a year observing this behavior ?

1 Like

Same here.

Same here as well.

Same - nothing on the status page…
https://statuspage.glowforge.com

Count me in as well and a good amount of users on the FB as well having these issues. Support is trying to say its my wifi which I know is not the case with as many other people here having the same issues.

@GlowforgeStaff @dan please provide an update if there is a system/operational issue - several users have no service. I’ve been trying to upload a design for about 45 minutes now

I’m so sorry to hear about the trouble you’ve ran into. We did experience a slight outage over the weekend, but it this has been rectified. I’ve extracted the log files from your Glowforge, and found that you’ve been able to print since contacting us. Could you let us know if you are still experiencing the same trouble?

I’ve been experiencing this issue all day. It seems to only be on new designs that haven’t printed before. It eventually just errors out and tells me to restart my browser and the GF.

I sent an email to support earlier.

I also have been having this issue. More so today and this evening. About 5-10 to prepare every cut.

Same. Stuck on calculating precision movement.

Make sure you start a new thread so it creates a ticket so GF can look into this problem!

Please start a new thread as it opens a support ticket and it will let GF investigate what is going on.

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.