Preparing your Print-Stuck

I have not been able to get passed the “Preparing Your Print”. I have done the setup again, cleared cache off computer, logged out of everything, reduced file/cuts - stuck on calculating movements & then error saying log out, etc. Very frustrating - been all day issue. The GF does go through its normal setup, but nothing as far as getting to the actual print.

Welcome @katb0513 to the forum. Sorry that your first post has to be a problem.

Are you printing a Glowforge standard design or one of your own?

What browser are you using?

Did you try it from a different computing device?

These are all things I’d try if you haven’t. I hope support chimes in quickly since they can check the print logs and see what’s going on.

It was a file for the S hooks; Using Google; No didn’t try another device. Since I was cutting on acrylic - went to hardwood -got that to cut, Went back to acrylic and its cutting again. At first I thought it was just tied up internet - everyone on the planet home or something…I appreciate your reply! Learning a little work around every day.

1 Like

I’m sorry that you ran into trouble when trying to print. Thank you for the update that you’ve since been able to get back up and running. That’s great! Are you still running into any trouble when running your prints?

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.