Print failing [Resolved]

Is anyone having issues today getting the print jobs to down load? Prints have failed all afternoon. It is a small job. Wondering if the server overloaded.

Zero problem here.

Thanks!

Haven’t received mine yet so technically zero problem here as well…

1 Like

Haven’t actually run any jobs today, so can’t tell. If you want to zip and load the file you’re having trouble with someone can take a look at it… it might be a file issue. (Might not, but no other way to tell.)

Never mind… seems to be a file issue with one of the elements. It sure would be nice to have a better error message instead of can’t do it now… Maybe one if the file won’t compile or if the server is busy or… more finite info is better than the same “didn’t work”.

1 Like

98% of the time that I can’t get a file to load it is the file in some way. Always keep a known good file around so you can quickly determine if it is the file or server side.

It’s a 2 element file I put together. I figured out which one is bad. I’m going to test it tomorrow, running a long job on something else right now.

Thanks!

Brian

1 Like

I see you emailed us about this as well, and let us know you were able to resolve the issue with this particular file. That’s great! I’m going to close this thread - if the problem reoccurs, go ahead and post a new topic. Thanks for letting us know about this!