Print issues - Focal Height Related

Hi all,

Having some issues with my glowforge.
Purchased the machine used and was able to do 1 normal cut before getting the error message. image image

Found out when the crumble tray is removed it can get to the magic time stage without any problems but when the tray is inserted the error message will appear.

Can anyone offer any help?

1 Like

Yeah, we’ve seen several reports of this lately. Support is researching it now, but there’s no way to tell how long it will be. By posting here it opened a ticket for you though. Just keep an eye on the thread for a yellow background post from the Support staff. They now know you have an issue. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ahh ok thanks for letting me know Jules.
Glad to hear I’m not the only one.

1 Like

I’m so sorry to hear that you’ve hit this snag!

I’ve extracted the log files from your Glowforge for review, and compared it with the details you provided. We’ve made a small change on our side. Could you please reboot your Glowforge, and replicate a recent print where you noticed this behavior?

Let us know how it goes!

Seems to have done the trick and the glowforge is up and running again.
Thanks for the swift work!

3 Likes

I’m glad that worked to get you back to printing! I’m going to go ahead and close this thread, but if you run into any other trouble please post a new thread or you can email us at support@glowforge.com. We’re here to help!