PRINT LOAD ERROR on job that worked once

I was running a 2nd set of 5 coins.
pass 1: engrave and cut
pass 2: engrave

After getting the first set of 5 coins completed, the 2nd set of coins performed pass 1 ok, then i received this message during pass 2.

Thoughts?
This feels like a cloud issue. I guess I have nothing to do but reboot the laser. Hopefully the new saving of jobs online means that I don’t lose the registration.

We’re sorry, an error occurred while preparing this print.
Error:FATAL_PRINT_ERROR:MOTION_PLANNING_ERROR Error: Bad response from server for /api/prints KMY-749

A reboot of the laser got rid of this error and I was able to continue to job without losing anything.

hj

1 Like

The times that I have seen that error is when I try to click Print too quickly after one part of the job is done (before the lens is recalibrated after the job is completed).

8 Likes

Thanks for letting us know about this, and I’m so sorry for the trouble. We’re seeing this error too, and we’re looking into it now. I apologize that I don’t have any further details to share at this time.

If you run into any other trouble, please start a new topic or email us at support@glowforge.com, and we’ll be happy to investigate.