Print, Scan, disappear

I’m, having a slight problem with the “Preparing your print” window. It often disappears just when it should give the glowing button, but not always. It’s making working with it a little difficult, but still bearable. Rebooting helps sometimes, others opening the lid. Not sure what else could be done to solve this. Thanks for any help you can give.

Cheers,

Sean

1 Like

Just click “print” again to pull the window back up. It’s a known issue. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That doesn’t always work. That’s typically the first thing I try when the issue comes up.

Does the button start glowing anyway, or does it never get to the point of being ready to print? If the latter, I’ve had that happen when the file is too complex.

It never gets to the blue flash. File is a single circle and a single square. Print time is less than 3 seconds when it does run, but it’s all my prints, not just this one.

Thanks for letting us know about this. I’m so sorry for the trouble. We believe we’ve identified the problem and the team is working on a solution.

I’m sorry that I don’t have more details to share right now, but I’ll update this thread as soon as I have more information.

3 Likes

I experienced this too. The window wasn’t just disappearing, the job was just quitting when I would expect the button to light. Happened over and over and then would work.

Sounds as though it was an HQ issue earlier.

Thanks so much for your patience, and I’m sorry it took so long to follow up in this thread. Our team has addressed an issue that may have caused prints that would normally print to fail around the time of your report.

We believe this has now been resolved. Could you please try one or two of the prints you were having trouble with last week, and let me know if you’re still having trouble?

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.