Print stopped no error code

As requested. Hers a new thread, a picture of the bottom of my print head and yes I tried the set focus and it still did not resolve my issue.

:speaking_head:please help​:weary:

You have opened a support ticket by posting here, so they’ll be along, but it would probably help them if you included a description of the problem you’re having. :blush:

1 Like

I sure do hope someone comes along quickly…I’ve been suffering with issue all day! Actually, Matt a GF person asked me to open this thread and troubleshoot…this is a response to his reply to me =)

1 Like

They generally take about one business day to respond to each ticket. You just opened your own ticket. They may respond sooner, but just setting expectations.

1 Like

Man…That just stressed me out!!! I hope there’s a resolution to this issue soon. The Matt guy on the other post said that the machine may not be reading the height of the material correctly. That would have been a suitable response had this not affected so many people at the same time! I’m Worried that my business will suffer if this takes sometime to resolve. =( I cannot afford that!

1 Like

I am experiencing the same issue. My customers are getting frustrated with the wait.

You need to open your own support ticket.

Posting in someone else’s thread doesn’t get their attention. They only work with one customer per thread.

The issue has been acknowledged and more tickets will help prioritize it.

I did open a support ticket as well.

To elaborate a bit on what @eflyguy said: This is a support ticket (posts in P&S open a ticket) but it belongs to someone else, and needs to focus on their problem so Support can troubleshoot without a lot of additional “noise.” If you have a suggestion for the OP, it’s okay to post here, but comments about your own issue should go on your own ticket. :slight_smile:

They are investigating this issue as of late Tuesday night, so it should be resolved in the next day or two.

Screen Shot 2020-09-16 at 09.42.04

Thanks for your response. Seems like GF should hire you to assist with customer issues. I have yet to hear from a GF Rep. :pensive:

Standard response is one business day. You’re still well within that.

This is true… Thank you again!

1 Like

Thank you for the clarification. I opened my own post as well. I was just commenting on the post here.

2 Likes

Thank you for your patience while we looked into this. I’m so sorry for the trouble. We’ve made an update that we believe will resolve this issue for you. Could you please try printing again, and let us know if you still run into any trouble?

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.