Printer head and are not moving

I have had my basic since March, I have no problems thus far. But now the printer head and arm will not move! I have gone through all the trouble shooting I can find. I have cleaned everything multiple times. I have reset the internet connection. I turn it on, it makes its usual clicking sound, head jerks slightly, like every other time. And NOTHING!! I can see the air assist fan spinning so i know there is power going to it. I have tried resetting the head to the far left corner. I have tried setting the head right below the camera. I don’t know if it is a head problem or a camera problem. The camera will not refresh the bed view. The status jumps from scanning, to focusing, to centering. I have sent a support email. but I’m hoping someone, somewhere, has had this and fixed it. Thank you!

Probably the black cable problem. If so they’ll send you a new one and it’s easy to install.

1 Like

I hope that’s it. Just have to wait for someone to get back with me.

1 Like

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.

Is there replacement kit for the head of a PRO.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.