Printer Head Lens Drops

My Printer Head Lens keeps dropping down. I assume that means the magnet is bad on it ? Can I re-magnetize it? Or do I need a new one? Hopefully I don’t need a new Head?

Does it fall completely out? They are supposed to move up and down inside the head, but not drop completely out. If that is occurring, support will need to get in touch with you regarding what to do.
(We don’t know.) :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you, I did not know that!! I happened to notice that I could always move it up and so I thought it was dropping. I guess it makes sense now that I think about it. When I do take it out and clean it, should I make sure it’s all the way up? And hopefully I didn’t mess anything up because I would push it back up after every use?

1 Like

Just push it in until you feel it click into place.

3 Likes

My goodness!!! I just did it and I see what you mean by clicking in. Kind of snatches it. Guess I’m paranoid but that’s better than careless I guess. Thank You

5 Likes

Thanks for the answer @kanati, that’s right. I’m going to close this thread - if you run into any other trouble, go ahead and post a new topic. Thanks for letting us know about this!