Printing alignment issues

I just received my replacement and im having alignment issues with this one… im attaching picture Im not sure what is going on now but Im mega frustrated! Anyone can help?

s

A) are you using “set focus”
B) have you done the camera calibration?

1 Like

In my last attempt i fid the set focus and was till iff… going to attempt the camera calibration. Thanks

This hopefully will help, my machine is very accurate now after calibration

I’m so sorry to hear that you’ve hit this snag while printing. I sincerely apologize for the delay in responses.

I’ve extracted the log files from your Glowforge to review your most recent prints, and compared it with the details you’ve provided. It looks like you followed @ekla advise regarding running our Camera Calibration print. I reviewed this print, and all of the prints afterwards, and it appears your Glowforge is printing well within alignment specifications. That’s great! Could you let me know if you’re still running into the same trouble?

Im about to try non glowforge MDF to see if it cut correct! I will report back thanks

What was the result of the precision test pattern print after calibration?

All good

Looks like is all good! This was my creation from tonight! Thanks everyone!

4 Likes

So nice to have documented successes here too!

I especially like the vivid red against the darker colors. Dad will be happy. :smiley:

:slight_smile: that way we know what work and what doesn’t is we run into issues:)

I agree! My 6 yr old picked the colors! I think it will be a hit with him:)

1 Like

That’s fantastic! I appreciate you updating us. Your design and print looks absolutely amazing :slight_smile: Thank you for sharing it with us all.

I’ll close this thread for now, but please don’t hesitate to reach out to us in the future at support@glowforge.com if you run into any more snags. We’re here to help!