PrintingToLaser!

Yay!! I absolutely love your first prints!! Keep’em coming!!

8 Likes

Yay, this is wonderful news! Congrats - really looking forward to all of the wonderful things you’ll create :slight_smile:

And I love that you chose Jimi for one of your first prints! It came out beautifully too. Because I know you’re a fellow quote fanatic, here’s a Jimi quote that you may like (you probably already know it, it’s pretty popular):

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.”

Enjoy, I’m really happy for you!

10 Likes

Congrats!! Looks great!!
Sorry, but I’m out if drool since the amount of PRs has been crazy!
Have fun and look forward to seeing your work!

6 Likes

Congrats!!! love the designs!

8 Likes

Congrats!!! Now @dwardio doesn’t need to worry about any visitors in the middle of the night. :wink:

And of course, Colorado scores again!!!

10 Likes

Thank you my friends, I’m looking forward to seeing what I create with it also![quote=“PFI-Guy, post:25, topic:6965”]
Colorado scores again!!!
[/quote]

Oh yeah Baby!:sunglasses:

10 Likes

Thanks! I didn’t see anomaly in the preview, or at least I don’t remember one. Time to start taking notes and writing settings and stuff down! I know it’s still evolving, but a reference will be helpful.

5 Likes

Nice!

5 Likes

Thanks man! Been along time since I’ve had this much fun!
It’s everything I had hoped for.:+1:

11 Likes

OMG! I am so excited for you! All of us who have received a pre-release can sure identify with you right now. Believe me…I know the feeling about having to wait. Not only did I I also have to wait three days…then after that having to send it back and then wait another week. Must say though, since I had not yet experienced the joy of it all, I didn’t know what I was really missing.

I am thrilled for you. You certainly deserve it. I LOVE the ruler and look forward to many more really cool things from you. :relaxed:

7 Likes

Congratulations!! you really deserve been one of the prerealease. I love you table and how you place your glowforge in a way you can use it and the vent tube follows up the glowforge.

And trace from a tablet was an excellent test!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

6 Likes

Excellent, and congratulations!

3 Likes

True. Mine is on a wheeled (5" casters) Home Depot tool cabinet. No issues with it moving or shaking. I don’t have the casters locked.

5 Likes

Wondered WHY you didn’t have one yet. Congratulations. Great projects already.

4 Likes

I read your post earlier and just now saw that Best Buy is having some kind of clearance-type-thing on the “HD13” version Cintiq (are there multiple versions? I know nothing about them). To get the good price, it seems that you have to actually go into a store and order it through their in-store system. That is to say, ordering it with in-store pickup isn’t enough. It’s strange, but it’s something I’ve seen before. With that said, the person who created the thread I link to below added “YMMV” to the title (YMMV = Your Mileage May Vary, which is basically SlickDeals shorthand for “I can’t guarantee this deal will work for you in whatever area you’re in”).

Anyway, I’d hate to contribute to an unneeded impulse buy, but IF you’re going to buy one anyway, it’s always fun to get a good deal (basically half price! (~$400 instead of ~$800)).

https://slickdeals.net/f/10031796-wacom-cintiq-13hd-on-clearance-400-ymmv-in-store-only

9 Likes

Congratulations.
Super pleased to see you get one and looking forward to seeing your adventures in forging.

3 Likes

Woo hoo! Nice work, sir!

2 Likes

Congrats @PrintToLaser

2 Likes

Wow, that desk is amazing!
Love the fact that you can scan directly from a tablet!
Also, I note that you button appears to be centred! :smiley:

2 Likes

That’s a really, really good deal!

3 Likes