Pro arrived damaged

My Glowforge Pro was delivered Friday and the box had visible damage. I took photos of the box and was instructed to unpack it and let them know if there is any damage to the unit, which there is. Any idea how long it takes to receive a response? I sent a follow up email with a lot of photos and no reply… I’m really hoping I don’t end up sitting on a $5500 piece of equipment that can’t be used for too long…

Usually one business day, so hopefully you will hear something today. Make sure to keep an eye on your spam folder.

You’ve opened a duplicate support ticket by posting here, so they’ll be along soon to check in and direct you back to the email ticket you’ve already opened for next steps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had a replacement sent to me that arrived with damage (the plastic was cracked). It took them about one business day to respond and start handling my issue.

1 Like

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@manda77 I’m so sorry your Glowforge arrived damaged. I followed up to your email yesterday with next steps. Thank you for sending in the detailed report and photos.

I’m going to keep this thread open. If you haven’t received my email, please let me know here.