Pro Not cutting through Proofgrade now

I printed the gift of measure first at 3:02 but it printed on the right side when it was positioned on the left… I didn’t turn the machine off and on again to reset it so… and then I printed it at 3:14 and it came out perfect!! I think it was the other laser that I didn’t know about (you can see how dirty it was from the first picture of it) and now it seems to be working! Thank you!!

2 Likes

Like @ekla said, if you don’t clean that window on the far left side of the machine you will need to replace it very, very soon. It’s very dirty. It might clean up, or may already be burned. Cost $35 from the store but they are currently out of stock. Which means you would be hard down.

2 Likes

Thankfully it cleaned up right away and all is working again!! Yay!! Why I didn’t know about that one I have no idea… Thank you for your help everyone!!

4 Likes

Thank you for working through the instructions my colleague Brandon provided, and for sending over these images. I’m so glad to hear that the details @rpegg and @ekla were helpful, and you were able to clean that component, and see instant improvement. This is great!

I’ll close this thread for now, but please don’t hesitate to reach out to us directly at support@glowforge.com if you happen to run into any more trouble in the future. We’re here to help :slight_smile:

1 Like