Pro stopping mid Engrave

My Pro has begun to fail mid engrave. It is failing 1/4 to 1/2 through the engrave. When I power cycle the machine the error is cleared.

Cutting .175 birch plywood.

If I start the engrave again it fail, but if I start a cut project it will run through completion as long as the cut time is less than 1 hour.

As long as im not engraving or cutting for more than an hour the machine seems fine. Make me want to believe there is an error counter that once it gets X number of errors it fails the machine.

I filtered one of my log files to show unique logs. Below is a list of errors that i received.

Im sure the GF guys are going to want to look, but if its something I can fix any input is welcome

i2c_transfer: ioctl failed (110: Connection timed out, src/i2c.cpp:26)
fused_temp: could not read board temp sensor (src/sensor_task_peripherals.cpp:397)
fused_temp: could not read interconnect temp sensor (src/sensor_task_peripherals.cpp:397)
board_accel_axes: Reading of flags failed with error: 01 (src/accelerometer_axes.tpp:159)
Board I2C communication alert (src/hw_task_messages.cpp:322)
i2c_transfer: ioctl failed (5: Input/output error, src/i2c.cpp:26)
head_accel_axes: Reading of flags failed with error: 01 (src/accelerometer_axes.tpp:159)
Head I2C communication alert (src/hw_task_messages.cpp:333)
fused_temp: could not read head temp sensor (src/sensor_task_peripherals.cpp:397)
camera_peripheral: Failed to receive image after 3532 ms: MIPI_CSI_PHY_STATE=0x00000200, MIPI_CSI_ERR1=0x00000000, MIPI_CSI_ERR2=0x00000000 (src/cam_manager.cpp:412)

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.