PRO unit SHIPPING notification!

Yep. Extra pump parts (and extra bottles and parts) ftw. Oh, and if this happens to be useful, be aware that milk freezes with a measurable but acceptable loss of quality.

2 Likes

I’m sooo envious!

1 Like

but you can’t save it forever! the makeup of the breast milk changes over time to nourish a larger and larger baby!!!

Plus, it makes the mommy cry to have to toss any out, when you find it a year later.

and why yes, I am a Militant Breast Feeding Supporter. why do you ask? :slight_smile:

A PI I was working with was griping about needing to set up a spot for his tech to pump. I looked at him and said “Richard… how much do you want to do ALL of the work yourself?” she pumps baby doesn’t get sick. work gets done, papers get published baby is happy, mommy is happy and you are happy.

He saw the light. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Just received a updated shipping date for your Glowforge delivery…yet another delay!
Why am I not surprised. My shipping date is now Nov. 8th, 2017 for the Glowforge Pro and May 7, 2018 for the filter. …
Ah… but that is not to be the actual shipping date… that is the date that they will call me by in order to update my address and then it may take an additional 6 weeks to ship the Glowforge to me.

the really funny thing is that I had to go through a referral page in order to discover the new date. Why would I ever refer a friend to buy a machine that is never delivered and I haven’t tried.

For all I know, there is a staff of ghost writers writing the blog entries…are they even real people?
All I hear is hype, while they try to sell more and rake in more millions.
… why did I ever buy this damn machine…?

Better than April 2018 notification for likely May 2018 delivery to Australia!!!

:frowning_face::australia:

Still trying to recover my backed up reading from the October update. Any news on the Glowforge shipping request email for you? I hope you get it soon.

Just wondering which blog you were referring to. If it is the community forum, I can attest I am real and have worked with a Glowforge for almost a year. It’s been fun and I can do almost everything I thought I could do when I first thought about ordering and can do many things I never even dreamed of doing.

I think the community forum is a great place to experience non-hype about the Glowforge. Actually quite a lot of critical posts and issues that certainly call into question the whole enterprise. But there are lots and lots of examples from regular users just doing the stuff they want to do with their laser. Hope you get yours so you can do the things you bought it for.

3 Likes

I have been contacted about future delivery and to confirm my address. Hopefully, it means that it is coming. There have been so many delays…I don’t want to get to excited.

2 Likes