PRO unit SHIPPING notification!

1 Like

Oh ha ha. My bad…I remember now…I even liked it when you posted…lol. He’s precious…

1 Like

I believe he was worth the wait. Congratulations. :grinning:

1 Like

… … … Oh look… it’s the 11th…

2 Likes

OH HAPPY DAY . :tada:

21 Likes

i was really excited to go to urban outfitters too

7 Likes

Silly silly boy. :smirk:

2 Likes

maybe i was! you don’t know :smirk:

1 Like

Everyone should have a new outfit to receive their Glowforge. It’s just good etiquette.

8 Likes

i googled laser clothes:

17 Likes

OMG so many likes for you lol :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

yeah new rule, can only operate the glowforge while wearing laser pauldrons

4 Likes

The whole world is waiting with bated breath to see your Glowforge Pro!

4 Likes

I have come to chew bubblegum, and like this post.
And I’m all out of bubblegum.

7 Likes

I’ve been thinking about projects and designs (almost two years now?)…but, have put off work on them since I half believe that the my Pro GlowForge will never show up…it sounds like it just may be delivered.

1 Like

get the book “on being BabyWise”

are you papoosing the baby?

wrap 'em tight and they sleep right.

My oldest would be asleep by the time I swaddled her. put her head against the end of the basinett, and presto out like a light.

daughter double prime was a C section so she didn’t have her head pressed against the cervix, so that didn’t matter.

hopefully the mrs. is nursing?

Mega Congratulations!!!

being a daddy is the best thing I’ve ever gotten to do.

lol thanks! Yeah, we’re definitely swaddling and nursing. Mama is doing great!

2 Likes

ok great. the more sleep you and the mommy get the better. nursing is awesome. 20 IQ points. :slight_smile:

my girls both make straight A’s. spent a LOT of time washing pump parts. :slight_smile:

Another book is Happiest Baby on the Block by a guy named Karp.

got it for my sis in law and brother in law for 4th kid. they still learned stuff and used it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Little dude is sleeping pretty well now (pretty much a full 4 hours between feedings at night), and yeah - definitely swaddled. He’s a mini-houdini though. He can get out of pretty much anything if he tries.

Yes to nursing. I was spending so much time washing pump parts too and finally just bought a couple of extra sets so now the dishwasher just gets run every night when we go to bed and that’s the end of it. I’ve been pretty good at perfecting the art of “work smarter not harder” since he got here - especially since I’m back at work now.

4 Likes