PRO unit SHIPPING notification!

Continuing the discussion from Got THE email for my PRO order!:

Figured this warranted it’s own post! WOOOOHOOOOO!

I received the shipping notification/tracking info email this evening (August 7th). UPS says I should expect Friday August 11th delivery!

For the record, I received the “do you want your Glowforge Pro unit now?” email June 30th. At that point they said I should receive the Glowforge within 6 weeks. They kept to their word & if I do indeed receive it this Friday, that would make it exactly 6 weeks lol

62 Likes

HUZZAH!!! :tada: :confetti_ball: :fireworks: :sparkler: :star_struck:

6 Likes

Awesome! :grinning:

6 Likes

13 Likes

Yeah! One in the wild!

6 Likes

Finally! Now I’d expect an update announcement on the heels of that. Hand built and one of a kind!

7 Likes

Oh yeah…congrats!!

5 Likes

Talk about cutting it close. Congrats!

7 Likes

Can’t wait to hear you have it…
So Close… :grin:

4 Likes

Yay yay yay!! :tada::tada:

2 Likes

Great news! Just in time for the weekend! Congratulations!

1 Like

As I look at the bottom of the coffee cup and try to decipher its meaning, I see… I see… it looks like… yes… it IS… A THREE-DAY WEEKEND is in your immediate future!

7 Likes

Congrats!!! Can’t wait to see it in action. I’m guessing we will see an August update shortly now that the first pro has shipped.

2 Likes

That is fantastic news! I think we are all eager to see what a pro an do out in the wild :smile:

1 Like

Great news. Please give us all the details of the reciept and unpacking process, as well as your initial projects. This is a big milestone!

4 Likes

I am very curious on how the packaging looks and would love to see some pictures of the passthrough in action!

3 Likes

Here’s hoping. The silence is making me nervous…

2 Likes

There are no weekends for new parents :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

and no sleep (says the guy with a 3 week old & is semi-functioning at work on 3 hours of sleep)

6 Likes

What??? I didnt see any pictures in Glowparents!! You must give us the details… :smile::heart::heart: