Problem with App interface

As of this morning (7/27) when I go into app.glowforge.com, I am only able to upload a file from the menu screen and not from the design space. On the design screen, the blue “Plus” button is gone as is the “insert graphic” and “insert text” button. The toolbar on the right is also gone. I’ve cleared history and cache, restarted both my computer and my GF, no changes.

Huh. They’re still there for me.

You should go to https://www.whatismybrowser.com/, copy the “your browser’s unique URL” link, and post here, so Support can better troubleshoot the issue.

2 Likes

Firefox 78 on Windows 10

I’ll try a different browser (though this is what I’ve been using without issue for a while now!)

A ha! Works fine on Chrome so maybe a Firefox issue somewhere along the way

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know about this, and for following up to mention that the problem doesn’t show up in Chrome. I’m unable to reproduce this issue using Firefox 78. We do support the latest version of Firefox, so I’d like to take a closer look.

If possible, could you please send me a screenshot of what you see in the Glowforge app in Firefox when this happens? Make sure to include the rulers in your screenshot and show as much of the bed as possible

To take a screenshot:

Mac: Press Shift-Command-4 and click and drag a box around your image. You’ll find the screenshot file saved on your desktop.
Windows: Click on the Start Menu and type “snipping tool”. Open the Snipping Tool > New then click and drag a box around your image. Click the Save icon and name and save your file.

Send us the screenshot, and we’ll be happy to take a look.

It’s the same in Chrome. latest version, all updates applied.

Edit - just noticed, the options to start a new design have reverted to the “old” way - just two buttons (with mis-aligned icons), no way to start a blank design.

I’m having this same issue. Has been this way for several hours. Can’t really do anything I need to do.

All of the premium tools and upload capability has returned today.

Not for me it hasn’t.
Still missing… :frowning:

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.