Problems with continual centering

having problems. wont come off centering and move at all.
could some one look at my machine on your end and see if you find anything wrong.as far as i see i am really limited on what i can do
of course right in the middle of a project
thanks

You can run through the tests listed here…one of them might fix your issue before support sees it.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the guidance, @jules.

@featherston6, could you take a look at the thread jules provided and let us know how that goes?

Be sure to post any photos if the clips are misaligned.

thanks i will try these out and get back with my finds thanks
for the feed back

alright i finally got a few min.i shut down everything rougher, computers
GF. restarted internet and computer .turn on GF click click click click what i be leave to be it focusing ,then it goes to centering and nothing happens. it sits at centering and spins.so i was not able to go on with the check list.i cleaned lens and reinstalled them. physically everything moves smooth when the power is off no obstructions in the way i disconnected the ribbon all looks good, reconnected good.
i tried this a couple of times.
thanks for your help
i did this test 4/11/2020 at around 10 am

Thank you for checking that out for us. Since everything is connected properly, it’s likely that the black cable on the lid has a problem. I’d like to send you a replacement for that cable, along with some instructions on how to replace it so we can get you back to printing as quickly as possible.

I’ve just reached out by email with the next steps to order the replacement cable. I’m going to close this thread and we’ll continue to work on this with you there.