Problems with set focus

Hi everyone.
I am having trouble set focusing my material. I have cleaned the lens, (I clean them after every use for the day). I have recalibrated the camera. When I went for precision preview test, it did not set focus. I have been having this trouble for a while now. Please help with suggestions thank you.

Can you tell us what type of trouble you’re having? Is it not focusing, focusing but printing inaccurately, etc.

thank you for the quick reply! I am getting:
" Material didn’t measure
The material was not measured correctly. It may be too short or too tall."

What material do you have in there? How thick is it? Is it on top of the crumb tray or is the crumb tray removed?

I am using birch plywood from lowes/Home Depot. I use it often. it is 1/4 thick. I thought that could have been the problem but I also tried it on proof grade acrylic and Im getting the same problem.

Set Focus uses the two small windows on the bottom of your laser head to bounce a beam off the material and then back up - how are they looking cleanliness wise?

Hi @ecomcrusher My name is Mercedes and I’m part of the Technical team here at Glowforge.

I extracted some logs from your Glowforge and I can see that you are currently printing, that’s great!

Are you still having trouble consistently with the material not focusing? Let me know and I should be able to steer you to the next point in troubleshooting.