Production Escutcheon patch

So with my forever forge arriving, had to transfer the 12-monkeys escutcheon, but the button size changes slightly, so I cut a small spacer ring after measuring the gap, and now it looks perfect. The button on the top uses museum gel to stick on.

45 Likes

Nice! “Museum Gel”?

3 Likes

Lookin’ good in it’s new home! :grinning:

2 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/Ready-America-33111-Museum-Clear/dp/B0002V37XY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1511965610&sr=8-1&keywords=museum+gel

12 Likes

Great Stuff!!!

I must have missed this the first time you did it. Looks great!

1 Like

And now I can’t wait for the next season of the show. I need to build a time machine. That can’t cause any problems can it? :smile:

2 Likes

+1

The show takes all of the best elements of the movie, generously nods not only to that movie, but to all other time travel movies, and created something both fresh and familiar. It has its flaws, but really it’s quality story telling and sci-fi at its best… which makes me wonder how it’s lasted so long. :wink: At least they know up front that the 4th will be the final season. So they should be able to wrap up all plotlines. I’m excited!

2 Likes

So, I had added museum gel to my Amazon cart, and could not remember why it was in there. I was like “I clearly don’t need this.” Then I decided to search here… just in case. Yup! I need this. In some future time, for something, I definitely need this.

2 Likes

Super useful if you do one of the thick acrylic awards to stand them up on a shelf reliably

2 Likes

and I see that just AFTER I made an AMAZON order. GRRRRRR

1 Like