Production units being delivered

I though somebody has said it was only about 10% but it more like 60%. Now if everyone put their entry in the spread sheet we would have a very accurate picture.

I took that to mean they were logged in and at least looked around.

3 Likes

probably a better metric.

What’s the difference between “Users” and “Active Users”? Since Active Users is higher, I would imagine that’s a measure of how many users at least logged in during the time period. I think Users is probably new users.

1 Like

no, ‘users’ is any registered account. ‘active users’ is defined by some discourse metric, probably as mentioned above, people who have logged in in the relevant period of time.

edit: oh, i see what you were asking. yes, that’s correct. the ‘users’ quotient under the time periods is new registrations, yes.

That was 22 days ago and yet I ordered mine on Oct 3rd and haven’t received the email yet.

A lot of machines were ordered on the first day, so I don’t think they are any where near fulfilling those orders yet.

But @isaacgelman said he purchased his on Sept 24th and he got his email… that’s only about a week ahead of me.

Yes Sept 24th was the first day. I ordered early on the third day but I estimate there are about 1000 orders before me and I don’t think they have sent 100 yet.

1 Like

Oh… ok… good to know

It’s good to be patient, but…

So I ordered a basic+filter on the first day. Disappointed with the delays, but not upset. Waiting patiently. Excited as the betas and PRUs made it to the field. Went to the Maker Faire in CA and was REALLY excited when shipping was announced. Got home and checked for “the email”. Nothing. Repeat check daily (hourly?). Nothing. Waiting a little less patiently. Finally, after re-reading the announcements, I see that I should have at least received a 7 June notice that talked about GF shipping. Since I didn’t get it, I figured I’d join the thousands of other folks who were probably asking about their status and sent email inquiry to GF support.

HALLELUJAH!

Somehow my account’s email wasn’t correct. Now fixed and I received “THE EMAIL”. (of course, now I’m wondering how long ago I should have inquired. I could have been burning stuff already!)

Excitement level restored. Now slipped into advance-level patience waiting for “THE BOX”.

25 Likes

Out of curiosity, what time did you order on 9/24?
When did you receive “THE EMAIL”?

ordered Sep 24, 2015 2:02 PM
I received “the email” today (21 Jun)

12 Likes

Congratulations! Patience is a virtue :innocent: it just sucks to have to use it :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Congratulations! Enjoy the unit when you get it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Congratulations!

I ordered it on October 24, 2015, so I’ve got some time left before I get The Email. Which should give me enough time to get my garage workshop cleaned up and build a new workbench for the :glowforge:.

2 Likes

11 Likes

Slab Hardcheese would approve.

2 Likes

Hooray! I can’t wait for you to get it!

3 Likes