Production units being delivered

I suspect since news of delivery is spreading that many users will begin to filter into the forum.

2 Likes

especially as they receive it, since the manual points you here a couple of times.

1 Like

@Jules what type of 3D printer did you get? I have an Ultimaker 3 and love it with the dual extruders and the option to use a dissolvable support structure in lieu of the 2nd color.

1 Like

Iā€™ve got a couple of MakerGear M2 Duals. One Rev.D and a Rev.E. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Iā€™m hoping to get one of those.

1 Like

I have been impressed with the Ultimaker 3 prints. Our group has a 2+ ā€¦ And just upgrading.g it from a 2 to the 2+ was a definite improvement. I really like though the dual extruder with the 3.

Canā€™t wait to add the Glowforge to my tech room!!

2 Likes

Not sure how UPS does it exactly but I do know that I get notifications only for packages addressed to me and not to my roommate or dog. (Yes, sometimes people send treats directly to my dog)

5 Likes

thatā€™s an achievement

3 Likes

So you are one of those peopleā€¦

So are we.

Our dogs are toy testers for a toy company, so they get new toys sent directly to them every month, in addition to the random stuff friends send to them. Our carrier laughs every time.

5 Likes

Moving to ā€œeverything elseā€ since folks are still conversing.

1 Like

:grin: Heā€™s a very deserving dog.

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t3::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t3:Yes! * high five! *

1 Like