ProForgeOne has arrived! FIRST PRO UNIT IN THE WIIIILD!

Congratulations ProForgeOne! :grinning:

2 Likes

I felt like I was right there with you when you opened the box. I am very happy for you. Now get to work and make something coolā€¦ and stop grinning. :joy:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s better documentation on the passthrough slot than we have had from Glowforge.

12 Likes

Thanks for sharing the awesome unboxing pics and details! Looks like youā€™re all ready for a great weekend.

2 Likes

Does pass through work currently ? If so have you ran a job

4 Likes

Aww, yours came with a pug! I knew I shoulda bought the pro!

25 Likes

The physical pass through is there, so technically I could use it, but Iā€™d have to manually align my design/material as I feed it through. The auto align feature is still a work in progress.

11 Likes

Yay! Exciting times! Glad it arrived in good condition and looking forward to seeing your creations! :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

2 Likes

but you could use it to etch/cut from a larger piece than would fit on the bed, just night align two cuts automatically, correct?

2 Likes

yes.

2 Likes

You mean using the lid camera, right? How is your alignment? Have you tested it?

2 Likes

SO exciting! Congratulations and have fun! My basic that just arrived a couple weeks ago was not packaged ANYthing like thisā€¦or like all their photos show. My outer box was also missing two of the plastic handle locks. Support made a note of it for future use, if necessary.

Yeeeeaaaaahhhhh!!!
Great news! :slight_smile:

done with the right segments, i could imagine a physical jig, too.

1 Like

Congrats!
The pass through slot is this small hole where you put your finger or is that entire plastic piece?

Where his finger is - a 3/8" slot designed for 1/4" materials, if I remember correctly.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t know about this limitation.
I imagined the pass through slot with the same height of the bed (2 inches).

Unfortunatly this has been limited to 1/4" material from the start.

1 Like

Time to void that warranty and get the angle grinder out!

11 Likes

Congratulations!!! On both the Pro and the pug, your dog is adorable :smile:

1 Like