Proofgrade not detected

Hi - second piece of PG that I’ve used today - getting a Proofgrade not detected message. Things print OK - but worried about this message… I do not have any bright lights or weird lighting in the room that might mess with the camera taking a picture of the QR. Can someone help? Thanks!

Need to see a screen capture of what the GF sees

Is it just two pieces of material, or all PF material you put the machine? Is the camera focusing OK otherwise? Maybe try with all the other lights off and a QR code directly under the lens just to rule any outside lighting weirdness. (You likley have been through all of that, just kinda thinking out loud.) Other than trying other codes/material, I don’t have other suggestions and might you just have to wait for support. Wish I had something better for you. :-/

Just to make sure though, you do know there’s a drop down menu to select PF material without the code? It doesn’t fix your issue, but at least you can keep working without the QR code.

Thanks for letting us know.

I extracted the logs to investigate the issue, and I noticed your wide angle camera has some debris covering the lens. Would you try cleaning it according to the instructions and let me know if that helps the app recognize your Proofgrade material?

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.