I was just working with some of the Proofgrade clear acrylic and found that a large section of the cut did not the entire shape. In fact I ended up having to punch it out with a screwdriver, which did not go so great forth edges. You can see in the picture of the back that the section on the right did not even go through the tape.
After cutting this a few more times, I found that a speed of 120 (instead of the PG setting 126) was slow enough to cut all the way through consistently and not cause anymore damage. I don’t know if this belongs in the beyond the manual forum instead, but hoping that GF sees this and can adjust their defaults to be a little more consistent.
End Result (Base)