Proofgrade settings give me a warning

I get the manual settings waring no matter what. Even when my QR code reads (like 50% of the time) and the GF knows the material, I get the “Warning: Manual Settings Used” Anyone else see this.

I have seen this once or twice in the past, but not recently. QR codes read well for me.

are you changing anything manually ? Clicking into the > next to the cut to see the numbers is considered a manual setting, even if you don’t change the numbers.

I’m afraid we’ll need more information to investigate further.

If possible, could you please send me a screenshot of what you see in the Glowforge app when this happens? Make sure to include the rulers in your screenshot and show as much of the bed as possible

To take a screenshot:

• Mac: Press Shift-Command-4 and click and drag a box around your image. You’ll find the screenshot file saved on your desktop.

• Windows: Click on the Start Menu and type “snipping tool”. Open the Snipping Tool > New then click and drag a box around your image. Click the Save icon and name and save your file.

Send us the screenshot, and we’ll be happy to take a look.

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.