Purple button question

Not really sure what the original post was about… my apologies. However, I am so extremely frustrated at GF. Money wise… I could buy 10 more if I wanted them but I thought I was going to buy something from a company that was going to be of service to their customers… just very frustrated… now… I am just going to make their life difficult. Lol sorry for the rant.

UPDATE FROM SUPPORT and again Glowforge support is the best and super fast.

This is their 2nd message to me about the purple button,

The purple button during prints can occur for a variety of reasons and is usually associated with any error messages or activity fails. Unfortunately, I am not seeing any clear error messages or trending fails captured in the log files that coincide with the referenced print dates. This makes it harder to diagnose and fix, and we may need to have you continue printing and take note of the issue if it comes back.

In addition, I am going to move this up to my senior team for any added review and potential next steps to address this. I appreciate all of your time and patience with this.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.